Cruising Sailors Forum Archive

If I ever get stuck down there with a Cane forecast, I think I'd head for Onset.

I didn't like the idea of being exposed to the North (?) winds that can blow into Tashmoo. I think I'd find a mooring in Onset and head to your house. That hasn't blown down, yet.

Messages In This Thread