Cruising Sailors Forum Archive

One boat is hauled and in the shed, but the other is still in the water...
In Response To: Then along comes Matthew. ()

Seaquestor is at the marina. I took the mooring lines and fenders from Tortuga today and put them aboard Seaquestor. If it looks like we are going to have a lot of wind I will pull sails on Saturday or Sunday. I haven't decided if I ride out any storm at the marina, move to my mooring or perhaps spend a night or two in Northeast Harbor. Most likely we won't see over 60 knots no matter what happens.

Messages In This Thread