If your roofer was a bit closer I'd consider him for the job, but I assume that is a bit far for him to travel.
(if he might be interested, have him give me a shout. I do hope to get it done soon before winter sets in, or else just wait until April or so).
juanona40 (@) Hotmail.com
Thanks for asking him on my behalf.